A stereotypically cheesy title for my Singapore Study Abroad Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

I have class this week?

I found all of the white people in Singapore, they're at the Irish Pubs on game day. We grabbed a glass and yelled at Van Persie and Suarez when they missed goals, great venue! Outdoors too, it's called Muddy Murphy's, we'll be watching the Champions League there undoubtably.




Oh right, classes. The whole "Study" part of "Study Abroad". Well first and foremost, registration is a lot different than in the States, and a lot more difficult (at least for me). You place requests for 6-9 moduals, then you are assigned a certain number of them as your classes (I got 3 moduals). You then have a week to Add/Drop, which doesn't always work in my experience, so I'm appealing to change a class still. Luckily, professors understand this, so the first few weeks are pretty easy.

I'm taking all of my classes at the business school, which is a beautiful building, and I'm only in class once a day, 4 days a week! I'm enjoying a Marketing Game Theory class, which is supposed to be insanely difficult, but we'll see! It's only the first week of classes, so you'll hear more about that later.


(Front of the Business School)

Tomorrow I will be going out on the town to check out the nightlife, Wednesdays are the days here to go out, so I'll be posting about that next on Thursday or Friday. Stay Tuned!

Thanks to everyone for reading!


1 comment:

  1. I also ended up yelling at Suarez. Although back here in Washington the game was on at 5:30 AM and the neighbors ended up getting really mad.

    Anyway Chris, I'm really enjoying reading your blog. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete